I spend considerable time hunting down properties for buyers who have registered their requirements with me.
Many of my sales occur “off market” without being advertised online. It’s important to remember that not all properties are advertised on realestate.com.au or domain.com.au
If you’re looking for a house in the Bayside area, please contact me and let me know your needs.
If you are selling, I will try to match your property with one of my buyers before we commence any advertising, potentially saving you $$$.
Currently I have buyers actively looking for properties in the Bayside area. Some need to purchase in the next few weeks. So, if you are considering selling and have a property like those listed below, please contact me.
- Established house or land in Manly or Wynnum – on the Terraces, must have water views. Up to $1.6M
- Mirvac home in Mossvale Estate: with or without pool. A number of buyers seeking homes in this area up to $850K.
- Large family home in Wakerley with pool and big block of land, with at least one bedroom downstairs. Up to $1.25M.
- Family home in Wakerley/Gumdale/Manly West – less than 10 years old, with side access for boat/caravan with room for pool. $750K – $950K.
- 4 BR home in Wakerley up to $700K. Prefer in Gumdale SS catchment and not backing onto a major road.
- 3 BR home or unit in Wakerley up to $550K.
- Investment property with scope for decent yield. Up to $700K.